Friday Question #150 - Books Published in January 2023

Happy Friday!

Have you read any books that were published this January? If so, share the titles or share the ones that are on your TBR!

The Minuscule Mansion of Myra Malone is what my pick is for the bingo square this month. Before twitter…imploded…I used to follow her and enjoyed her content. Excited to see how this book turns out, it releases next week.

1 Like

Mr. Breakfast by Jonathan Carroll. It was part of my Tea Time print column this month. And, while I am not sure of the release date but I know that Netgalley recently got the book Just City by Olga Tymofiyeva. She is a self published, first time author and, I gotta say, this book was really an eye opener. It presented topics in society that we struggle with as people, and, as a whole. And, they presented them in a fun way for others to read. A good YA or adult book. Both are reviewed on my Goodreads page and Id leave links but were pbly not allowed.

I read a five-star book that was just released January 17: LOCUST LANE. I got it with my points on bookishfirst.com.

1 Like

I’m interested in reading this book too.

Looking forward to The Bandit Queens by Parini Shroff. It sounds really funny, fast-paced, and original! :slight_smile:

1 Like