Friday Question #152 - Romance by a Black Author

Happy February!

Share your favorite romance written by a Black author or comment one that’s on your TBR and help a fellow reader complete a square on the February Bookish Bingo board! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Seven Days in June by Tia Williams, A Princess In Theory by Alyssa Cole, and The Road to Rose Bend by Naima Simone.

1 Like

The Davenports by Krystal Marquis. Really well written, great characters.

4 Likes

A Table for Two by Sheryl Lister :two_hearts:

1 Like

I agree. I really enjoyed The Davenports.

Any book by Talia Hibbert! She never misses!

3 Likes

Mia Sosa is hilarious

I really enjoyed and recommend the contemporary novel In Every Mirror She’s Black by Lola Akinmade. The three female characters are so incredibly interesting. A villain you will enjoy despising.

1 Like

Kosoko Jackson also has a couple of M/M romances: A Dash of Salt and Pepper and I’m So (Not) Over You.

1 Like

I recommend Reggie and Delilah’s Year of Falling by Elise Bryant

1 Like

“Honey and Spice” by Bolu Babalola

1 Like

The Neighbor Favor sounds really good and I want to read it, but it doesn’t come out until Feb 28th. Fake It Till You Bake It, The Hookup Plan, and Highly Suspicious and Unfairly Cute all sound cute.

1 Like

For any Audible listeners, Love Radio is the daily deal in the US today. It is $2.99.

1 Like

If you haven’t found anything for this task yet and enjoy audiobooks, The Hookup Plan is today’s daily deal on Audible ($3.99) in the US. I haven’t read it, but it sounds good.

1 Like