Friday Question #16: Which book communities are you in?

Goodreads, and I review any that I really like (or sometimes not) on Amazon.

1 Like

You can find me at @itsblee1234 reviewing books on Instagram, itā€™s not a ā€œtrueā€ bookstagram because I talk about health topics and my healing journey there as well.

Goodreads is my absolute favorite, a couple of years ago I won over 100 books (print and ebooks) from the Goodreads Giveaway Program! Tipā€” you can only access the giveaways by the desktop version, the app does not have direct access.)

I just started using Bookish First recently, I think the Bookish Bingo is so cute!

I review on Amazon but itā€™s my least favorite place to review because my reviews always get hidden by a sensitivity filter, and I feel true reviews get hidden and that is dishonest.

I post reviews to BookBub, and am signed up for their email program, they send me daily emails
with links on which books are free and deeply discounted on Amazon and other platforms.

Iā€™d maybe like to see if I can get a free little library permitted in my new neighborhood, or I may start a book club.

I also share my love for books on Twitter and Pinterest @itsblee1234

I like to call myself a book collector, not a hoarder! Pretty soon though, Iā€™m going to have to do something. :joy: A good writer is well-read, thatā€™s what they say, right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a member of Goodreads and NetGalley, besides BookishFirst.

1 Like

Iā€™m on Goodreads (link) and Instagram (link)!

2 Likes

Just followed you on both :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a part of Goodreads, but not really active. I am MUCH more active in my Facebook book-related groups; I also participate in some of their Zoom book discussions and things of that nature.

1 Like

Not in a book community