Friday Question #41: Which literary character would you dress as for Halloween?

I don’t celebrate Halloween, but if I were to ever dress up as a literary character it would probably be as Jane Eyre from the wedding scene (no need to incorporate a hijab into that one since she’s veiled). :jack_o_lantern:

I’d probably dress up as Scarlet from The Lunar Chronicles or Queenie from Fantastic Beasts. Both would be fun costumes🎃

1 Like

I’ve got The Cruel Prince on the brain, so I’d probably have fun dressing up as Jude. :jack_o_lantern:

I could definitely see myself dressing up as Holly from Artemis Fowl. :jack_o_lantern:

I’m not a big fan of dressing up but I would pick Elizabeth Bennet! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I have dressed like a student from Hogwarts before, but I would love to dress like Anne of Anne of Green Gables; I already have the red hair! :jack_o_lantern:

Daphne from Big Summer. I loved the description of all her fabulous outfits. :jack_o_lantern:

Probably one of the Shadowhunters - cool outfits and weapons. :jack_o_lantern:

Hmm…probably Luna Lovegood. She always had on interesting, but comfy-looking attire. :jack_o_lantern:

Can I count Sylvanus Windrunner as a literary character if she’s also a game character? :heart_eyes: Well I’m going to because she’s in my book so I’ll let that count right now. :jack_o_lantern:

Hermione from Harry Potter is my go-to :jack_o_lantern:

Hrmmm…that’s a really tough decision. Maybe Kate Daniels (from Ilona Andrew’s series of the same name). That’d be fun. :jack_o_lantern:

Halloween? Would love to dress up as Elizabeth Bennet!! ! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I would dress up as Celaena from Throne of Glass. It would be fun to rock the assassin look for a night. Also she is a bad A character who loves reading. I can definitely support that. :jack_o_lantern:

I think it would be fun to go as Ronald Dahl’s Matilda! You could have a wagon of books, and if you have a friend with you, they could be Ms Honey or Ms Trunchbull! :jack_o_lantern:

I think any Harry Potter character is always a good choice!! :jack_o_lantern:

**I would love to dress up as a character I loved watching on TV growing up and reading. The little French girl who always finding adventure **
I’d love to dress up as Madeline :jack_o_lantern:

I think it would be fun to be a storybook or nursery rhyme character - just can’t decide which one! Any ideas?? :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

Feyre from ACOTAR would be my costume! She is my favorite strong female protagonist at the moment and as high lady she is also beautiful! :jack_o_lantern:

I would dress up as Mrs. Coulter from The Golden Compass. :jack_o_lantern: