Friday Question #51: What are your 2021 reading goals?

Hoping to read a big chunk of the books I already own so I can clear space for more books! Want to read at least 200 this year

2 Likes

I got brave this year and increased my goal to 100ā€¦up from 75 last year. Hereā€™s hopingā€¦

2 Likes

Related to reading goalsā€¦besides the Bingo here, what other reading challenging do you participate in?

I hope to.read at least one book a week ā€¦if not two and make a plan to post to my review blog weekly if not twice.

74 Booksā€¦that is what I plan to readā€¦fingers crossed

1 Like

I have set my reading goal as 26 books for 2021, averagely 2 books a month. I am a book lover but not a fast reader :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Sounds like a very reasonable goal! My mom is a fast reader, as well (she easily finishes a book a day, sometimes two) so I must get it from her.

My goal is to read 25 books. Up 5 from last year. I am sure I will surpass this goal because I am gradually getting into audiobooks.

3 Likes

At least 200 and review all of them.

1 Like

I want to get though my personal library but itā€™s over 300 books. So, Iā€™m going for 50. I think it will be the most I ever actively tried to read. I started last year and started easy with 12, I read 47 even with a two month break. I think I can do it.

1 Like

I donā€™t make ā€œReading goals.ā€ That would make Reading a job. I read for pleasure.

1 Like

I pushed myself to breach the 50-mark last year and trying to get to 75 this year- fingers crossed. More importantly, I want to read the GOT books, the Dark Tower series and at least one non-fiction a month. Oh get to 100% on Netgalley :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I feel that! I can never read that many books in one year!

1 Like

My goal this year is to read at least 26 books!

1 Like

I have so many 2021 reading goals! #-wise, Iā€™m hoping to read 200 for a third year in a rowā€¦ but I also want to prioritize books I own physical copies of; books by BIPOC authors, queer authors, and authors living with disability; and arcs!

1 Like

I set a challenge of 52 books this year. Iā€™m on book #43.

2 Likes

I went with what I read last year, which was 115. Thank you quarantine and my discovery of audio books when I had carpel tunnel surgery end of 2019. And Iā€™ve passed that goal! If it was reading where I couldnā€™t multitask, never could happen with kids/housework/work and such.

2 Likes

72 books for this year which I hopefully get done.

2 Likes

My goal was 30 and Iā€™m at 41!

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to read 300 books this year. Iā€™m up to 253 so Iā€™m well on my way.

3 Likes