Friday Question #99 - What Books Did You Gift This Year?

Happy Friday, Readers!

Did you gift any books to your friends and family this year? If so, what were they?

1 Like

The Hunger Games, Two Agatha Christie Books And Tokyo Ever After.

1 Like

I gift all the books I win or read to my cousins…so Never After, The Woods Are Always Watching. Bad Girls Never Say Die, Mona Passage, etc.

1 Like

I went to a few free little library boxes while visiting my grandma and got some books for my little siblings library in our living room! They liked it, kind of funny to say that it seemed like I enjoyed it far more then they did because I wanted to have a library when i was little. A few coloring books and some children’s Christmas picture books. Great finds if you ask me! I hope that everyone is having a safe holiday! Merry Christmas everyone!

Yes, everyone but my mother got books from me this year. That’s the easiest thing for me to pick out.

I bought Ace of Spades and Paradise Found.

I gifted several books: The Librarian of Auschwitz, Virgin River, The Four Winds, Winter Garden, and one more. In addition, we each opened a book on Christmas Eve to read :).

I gave my son some of the latest Star Trek books and WWII history books for my husband.

Magic Lessons, the entire Red Rising series by Pierce Brown, one of Kristin Hannah’s books, 1984 by George Orwell, and a couple more I can’t remember.

I gave my friend the obsession and educated

Unfortunately, none.

I gifted a couple Colleen Hoover books, Five People You Meet in Heaven, and a cookbook this year!

I gifted “Atlas of the Heart” to my sister!