How many and whom has won a book last month?

I have won 5 e- book on Amazon and 2 from goodreads, what about you?

1 Like

I used to have great luck in Goodreads, but haven’t won anything in months there. But I did claim 1/won 1 here at BookishFirst and 1 through LibraryThing.

1 Like

I did not win any last week, the last one I won from Goodreads was on December 16. This year the giveaways, most of all of books I would like to read have gone down a lot. Bookishfirst and netgalley has been a replacement for me in 2019.

What books did you win?

1 Like

NetGalley has definitely been a replacement. There’s so many people on Goodreads now, the odds are high. I haven’t won anything there since the beginning of November. From here I’ve gotten Kingdom of Back and Woven in the Moonlight in December and the sequel to Malamander (I think it’s Gargantis?) over on LibraryThing.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what you think of Woven in Moonlight, I almost got it from Book of the Month. I’m planning on entering the raffle for a few of the new books one Tuesday, mainly so I can get more points but also to read out side of my comfort zone this year.

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to it. That one I claimed with points. I hope it comes soon!

1 Like