I Wonder about Arcs

Is there a limit on number of shares we can get points for? (@bookishfirst_team)

1 Like

How long is the drive? That sounds amazing!! Thereā€™s usually something cool like that in Austin so Iā€™m definitely going to look into it!!

Itā€™s about a 6-7 hour drive, depending on how often you stop. :wink: I usually take my time & stop a couple times to take photos on the way.

2019 was my 5th time going, as it started in 2015. Absolutely worth every single trip out there. <3

1 Like

One way is to join an authorā€™s Street Team or Launch Team - they call them different things, but you can usually find them on their websites. Iā€™m an author and am always looking for readers who will review.

5 Likes

My issue is figuring out which book I want to redeem my points for!

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m on Sandhya Menonā€™s street team and I love it! We have monthly chats and we get to find out some of her secret things :smile:. Plus we get all her electronic ARCs. I get to go to her launch party next month (itā€™s open to the public). Iā€™ll be part of her Of Curses and Kisses blog tour. I love having the opportunity to help an author whose books I love out, and thereā€™s awesome benefits in return.

2 Likes

How do you get points?

Write first impressions for each book each week, review books youā€™ve read, refer friends with your referral code :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you answering my message!

2 Likes