I'm waitinf for my book to arrive

Continuing the discussion from Shipping Information:

I’m waiting for The Kingdoms Of Savannah! It’s already been two weeks and I don’t know what is happening…

Weird, I got mine close to 2 weeks ago and I’m usually one of the last to receive anything out here in the middle of nowhere.

I received Kingdoms of Savannah about two weeks ago; I heard they were behind

1 Like

So I am new here and havent received single book as of now. Books I am waiting for are:

1. Twice as. Perfect
  2. The newly wed’s window
  3. Bad city
  4. Send her back

Has anyone received any of these? I know they say it will reach in two weeks but what is the actual time of delivery?

I and others have talked about some of these on another thread. Specifically Twice as Perfect but I’m also waiting on Bad City. Have you emailed BookishFirst?

They have never said a time for delivery of any book since I’ve been a member.

I mean the mail says that iin unlikely event if the book doesnt come in 2 weeks from shipping date, we need to send email. So I thought this means that generally it comes within 2 weeks or atleast that is expected.

Yes I did send them email. They have responded back as well that they would check with publisher. But I just wanted to know how long does it take generally?

It all depends on the book honestly some I’ve had to wait a couple weeks for usually before the publication date others I have gotten really quickly. Someone else who received another title from a few weeks ago mentioned they were a little behind.

It means if you haven’t received 2 weeks after the expected ship date, not the date you win the raffle. The only one of the books you’ve listed that is more than two weeks since the expected ship date is Twice as Perfect, and that’s only one day past the 2 weeks. The expected ship date for Send Her Back was only 3 days ago, which was the same day the raffle closed, so that’s honestly a bit ambitious for it to ship out that quickly anyway. I’ve rarely had the books arrive quickly, but they do always arrive. I wouldn’t stress about it!

1 Like

yes absolutely. I understand that its 2 week from ship date. Only 1 book has not arrived yet. I am not stressing about it. This is my first time with bookish first so I was just curious to know what and when to expect. thanks

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the book, i feed her to the beast and the beast is me. Have not received it and it is past the estimated delay shipping date.

Did you make sure you have an address of the correct address for you in your profile? I just wanted to ask- maybe check it out and see if there was an error. But, if the book was from over six months (a win), I would think there is some kind of error. I have been a member for a bit now (but still fairly new, in comparison to others) and I dont even remember seeing those books since I got here. I know in communicating with publishers about other books I read for my reviews, that when a book is released to the public, it gets harder and harder to receive a review copy. For instance, if the book was released six months or a year ago, I think that you are going to have a hard time getting a copy- if it was already sent out to others. But that it just a guess I dont really know what will happen. Check the other forum group- the ones that says shipping info- or something like that. Usually a member will tell others when they got a copy of something, esp. when there is a wait. Scroll through it and look for the book titles to see if others got them. However just because they aren’t on there doesnt mean anything. Actually, members go there alot more when a book is taking longer to come out and they ask to see if others have received a copy. But, I would email Bookish First about it or the publisher, because the further you get from the release date, the less likely the book is going to be able to get for review. At least from a media standpoint, when I request books to review for a column I write, etc. Good luck!!

Actually it’s called- thank you my book has arrived. (where to look to see if the books came out to others)

Email BookishFirst, that book got sent out late but it was sent out before the pub date, so if you haven’t gotten in yet there’s a problem. :blush: BookishFirst has had great service the few times I’ve had to get in touch, and I’m sure they’ll help you out.

Still have not received the book : I feed her to the beast and the beast is me.

You should reach out to Bookish First… it might be long enough that they can’t do anything now, as it was from more than two months ago. :confused: