July 2022 Bookish Bingo 🌴

Are you ready to tackle your TBR pile this month? Join us in July and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before August 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

July BF '22 Bingo Board Forum

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

July Bookish Bingo prompts: Set by the sea, Read with a book club, Author you’ve read before, Urban fantasy, Title is also a song, Author’s name begins with R, Finish a series, Character is a twin, Title begins with K, Audiobook with 2+ narrators, Witches, Published in July, Free space, Purple spine, Character celebrates their birthday, Food on the cover, Gold in the title (color or text), Book not available in print, Character has/uses a nickname, Book recommended by a favorite author, Title begins with J, Character bakes, Wedding, Cover is red, Bisexual protagonist

2 Likes

what does the prompt ‘book not available in print’ mean?

1 Like

What does the prompt “character bakes” means? It’s about cooking or something else? Sorry but I can’t get it

I believe they mean an ebook, so one you can only read online (or an app)

1 Like

Yes, baking as in desserts, pastry, cookies, etc! Maybe someone who’s a pastry chef or owns a bakery?

2 Likes

I’m guessing “book not available in print” would mean anything from its a book that isn’t being printed anymore, to any book that is exclusively an ebook or audiobook.

3 Likes

Is there a reason these aren’t being added to the Bookish Bingo tag anymore? Last month, too. I had to search to find this.

2 Likes

We just missed adding the tag :grinning: added it now!

4 Likes

Anyone have recommendations for books not available in print? I’m open to both audiobooks and ebooks!

A week late but finally made my list:
Read with a book club: The Maid
Finish a series: A Question of Holmes
Published in July: Have We Met?
Gold in the title: Gold Diggers
Character bakes: Caramel Pecan Roll Murder

2 Likes

Bingo! Bottom row:

• Title begins with J: Joan is Okay
  • Character bakes: The World that We Knew
  • Wedding: The Stationery Shop
  • Cover is red: The Violin Conspiracy
  • Bisexual protagonist: Beautiful World, Where Are You
2 Likes

2 Likes

Read with a book club: Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer After the End Book Club
Finish a series: The Divided Earth by Faith Erin Hicks
Published in July: The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning
Gold in the title: Batman: Nightwalker The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu
Character bakes: Master of Iron by Tricia Levenseller

#BookishBingo

2 Likes

Stone Heart by Katee Robert

1 Like

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Sorry, I’m very late.

Read with a book club: The Proof is in the Poison
Finish a series: Cherry Scones and Broken Bones
Published in July: No Parm No Foul
Gold in the title: Crime of the Ancient Marinara
Character bakes: The Icing on the Corpse

2 Likes

Bingo!!

2 Likes

Would a wattpad book count as the one not Avaliable in print?

1 Like

2 Likes