Romance Week šŸ’–

Iā€™m not a huge romance fan, however I found Christina Lauren books recently and I love them! I definitely love the whole Rom Com feel that they all had! :cupid:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to say Christina Lauren! :cupid:

I donā€™t read a lot of traditional romance books but I do love those social media graphics to share! Thanks so much for making those for us!! :gift_heart::heart::hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This oneā€™s been on my radar for a while. Canā€™t wait to check it out!

Enemies to lovers is my favorite romance trope, especially if it has plenty of snarky banter. I donā€™t read a lot of pure romance genre novels, but I always appreciate a good romance in the science fiction and fantasy novels that I enjoy. :cupid:

Been really loving the ACOTAR series by Sarah J. Maas! :cupid:

My fave romance tropes are rivals to lovers and fake dating! :cupid:

1 Like

:heart:Just read HUNTING FOR A HIGHLANDER by Lynsay Sands. Iā€™ve read her Argeneau(sp?) Vampire series extensively but never before ventured into her historical romance bodice rippers. This book imo was primarily told from the male heroā€™s perspective which was a pleasant change. Very humorous and if you read it, you will understand why the hashtag should read #bodice dipper rather than bodice ripper! I

Where is the heart/arrow emoji? I canā€™t find it!
:heart:

1 Like

I generally prefer fantasy romance to pure romance books, but thatā€™s not always the case! Two of my favorite romance authors are Robin Talley and Claire Kann :cupid:

I am not really a fan of romance novels because I feel like they spend more time trying to talk to each other and then everything they worked for is ruined over a simple miscommunication. :cupid: Thrillers and murder mysteries, I can get behind because they are more plot focused.

I got the January Baecrate and so I just read My Darling Duke by Stacy Reid. It was so sweet! Iā€™m kind of a sucker for those historical romances with dukes or lairds in the Scottish highlands so basically I had a ball reading it. :cupid:

1 Like

I checked out Whiteout by Adriana Anders from my library and I havenā€™t gone into the romantic suspense genre before but Iā€™m excited to start! :cupid:

I am so excited to read some cute romance this week! Not my go-to genre, but I LOVE reading it around this time of year! :cupid:

I am going to be reading The Time Travellerā€™s Wife for the first time this month in the spirit of romance week, and I hope I love it. Iā€™ve heard really good things, and I enjoyed the movie a lot. :cupid:

One of my favorite romance tropes is the fake dating one. I love when it turns into romance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m really not much for romance. So much of it feels overdramatic and unrealistic. :cupid:

Iā€™m not usually crazy about contemporary romance books, but give me a classic romance like Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte and Iā€™m there. :cupid:

I enjoy the classic romance novels like Jane eyre or pride and prejudice :cupid::cupid::cupid:

I donā€™t read romance really but I am reading Wanda Wiley right now (thatā€™s kind of romance?) and at least itā€™s hilarious :cupid:

1 Like

I donā€™t usually read specifically romance books but I love it when characters find their perfect partner in other genres :cupid:

Currently loving the bromance book club series!!! :cupid:

2 Likes