Share a Shelfie!

Check off a square on your March Bookish Bingo board and share a photo of your bookshelves (digital or physical)!

Do you have any signed books or rare editions on your shelf? Tell us all about your shelfie!

3 Likes

I reorganized the shelf by color after I took this picture :joy: We don’t have much shelf space, but what we do have is well used!

6 Likes

I need a bigger shelf! I have 4 areas I have books in. This is just one.

5 Likes

Here is a picture of part of my glass book shelf.
“Blood Communion” is signed by Anne Rice

5 Likes

6 Likes

Here is one of my bookshelves and my TBR cart. :books::books:

6 Likes

I have no space for a real bookshelf right now but here is my physical TBR stack I keep next to my desk

2 Likes

Book of the Month TV shelf

4 Likes

I recently discovered book art (page folding) and made my first one on the weekend! I am obsessed with how it turned out and can’t wait to add more to my shelf!

3 Likes

My bookshelf is unusual but I love it. A vintage pew holds my beloved TBR list with a rolling cart cradling my library books. It’s dangerous to mingle them. I can always count on the set up encouraging people to talk about books which I believe is one of my main goals in life. Happy reading book friends!

3 Likes

This is my favorite shelf! I have several collectible editions, but my most treasured is my collection of The Starless Sea🥰

3 Likes

Just reorganized this shelf last month :books::nerd_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Current TBR digital shelf. Per usual, too many books out from the library.

2 Likes

One of my many home book shelves:

4 Likes

One of many :sweat_smile: I have a lot of special editions from various book boxes.

7 Likes

Just unpacked my books from a signing event in Dallas!

4 Likes

I’m lucky this has deep shelves! This fits two layers of books

2 Likes

Some of my books are signed.

4 Likes

4 Likes