Share Your Current Read! 📚 - 2021 Edition

Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman

3 Likes

Read and enjoyed the unique format

I’m currently listening to the audiobook of The Grace Year

1 Like

I just finished reading Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness about a young woman who suddenly and mysteriously develops psychosis. It was so good but do not read it if you are a hypochondriac! Next I’m going to pick up American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins which just came out a couple days ago.

1 Like

I am currently reading The Sun Down Motel and loving it so far!!!

3 Likes

I just finished Echoes Between Us by Katie McGarry which I LOVED and Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (such an adorable and fun story). Now, I’m finishing A Love Hate Thing by Whitney D. Grandison.

4 Likes

A Tiger at Midnight by Teerdhala. Really like the concept so far and I can’t wait to finish it <3 Definitely gonna read the sequel The Archer at Dawn.

I just finished Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. I loved it and highly recommend it.
I am currently reading The Last Letter by Kathleen Shoop. It is historical fiction which takes place in both Des Moines, Iowa, and homesteading in the Dakota Territory.

5 Likes

Just finishing There’s a Murder Afoot by Vicki Delany. Good cozy mystery.

The first book I ever hated!j

Currently reading Force of Nature by Jane Harper

1 Like

The Likeness by Tana French!

4 Likes

Currently reading an ARC of Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles.

4 Likes

The Girls With No Names by Serena Burdick

1 Like

Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi.

I am reading

• More Than Enough by Elaine Welteroth
  • The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
2 Likes

Currently reading Amy Harmon’s First girl child, Etaf Rum’s Woman is no man, and I’ve just bought a novel from Agatha Christie by pseudonym Mary Westmacott The Rose and the Yew Tree, so I shall take a quick peek into it now…

Inland by Tea Obreht

2 Likes

This was a 5 star read for me.

Reading the Red Queen series. Now I am in the middle of the second book, Glass Sword.

3 Likes