Thank you - my book has arrived!

I received Spin Of Fate and We Shall Be Monsters yesterday (1/3) in CO!

1 Like

Thank you, I received Under The Surface on 1/5/23.

1 Like

I received Spin of Fate today 1/5 in WA! :clap: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just received We Shall Be Monsters in CA today!

1 Like

Me too! Received We Shall Be Monsters in western CO.

1 Like

Just received Kill Her Twice today via UPS

I received Kill Her Twice today in Atlanta

My copy of Kill Her Twice just arrived! Thank you so much!!

I received KILL HER TWICE in NY.
Thank you!

Has anyone got The Manicuristā€™s Daughter yet? I see it was supposed to come on the 16th?

UPS has sometimes been leaving my packages on the front stairs- today the driver left them right out in the rain and one of the books got wet. Lucky the others were in better packages. And since the packages come under my pen name- I cant get them on my UPS account to know they are coming- or I cant figure out how to do that yet- maybe put it under a business name and add it?? All I know is that UPS drivers out here sometimes stickā€¦had one package stolen off the front steps and all the drivers out here know better- some are just lazy. It was seriously raining when they left them right out in the open too- rained all day

2 Likes

They (I donā€™t know which delivery service) left one of my packages out in rain too luckily nothing was damaged.

1 Like

With the expense of using UPS- you think they would do better, right? Esp. since the USPS has gotten good with delivering and tracking packages. My husband had an Amazon game we bought sent that way- I was amazed with how fast and the fact the carrier tracked it down to the moment the thing was left at our door. Then, there is like nowhere you can complain for UPS either- cause who do you call? This has become a fairly regular thing with UPS actually- one of the drivers leaving stuff on the front step (the other leaves it in a perfect spot on the backporch for me to get right when I open my door). So I got a lazy driver drop off one and than a great one- depending on the day

Hey- weird I just posted and the book came today- The Manicurists Daughter should come by USPS.

My copy of the Manicuristā€™s Daughter came today (1/29) via USPS.

2 Likes

Has anyone received A Tempest of Tea yet?

4 Likes

I have not received A Tempest of Tea yet.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t received A Tempest of Tea yet but my USPS updates say that it should be arriving soon.

2 Likes

Thank you! I received The Manicuristā€™s Daughter here in AZ via USPS yesterday (1/29)

1 Like

I just received Kill Her Twice yesterday via UPS. Thank you!