Thank you - my book has arrived!

Thanks for the suggestion. I do know about Libby and Overdrive. I’m just more of a physical book reading experience then electronic. I will read electronically, I’d just rather have physical. There’s something about turning the pages, holding it, and seeing how much visually I have left to read. And I have piles of books at home. I was just feeling sorry for myself with that last comment. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the library to see what’s new on the shelf and bring a bunch of them home, and not being able to go and do that has been a smidge depressing.

2 Likes

Awww. I understand your comment about turning the pages and seeing how much you have left to read. And, yes, there’s something about going to the library to see what’s new and the smell of all those books…

1 Like

Received my copy of Hollywood Park yesterday 5/4.

Received by copy of The Half Sister today (5/5). Thank you!

1 Like

I received my copy of The Half Sister.

Received my copy of the Half Sister today 5/5. Thank you!

Two of my titles are penguin teen so no idea when they will come. I’m hoping The Shadows does not get delayed as well! I need things to read XD

4 Likes

Received my copy of the Half Sister today. Does anyone have any update in The Good Marriage?

Received my copy of The Shadows today, thank you!

2 Likes

I just received my copy of The Shadows. Thank you!

1 Like

I received my copy of The Half Sister today. Thank you!

I received my copy of The Half Sister on 5/5.

I received my copy of The Shadows today. (5/7) Thank you.

My copy of The Shadows came today (5/8). Many thanks!

My copy of The Shadows arrived 5/8. Thank you💛

My copy of The Shadows arrived on 5/8! Thanks!

Received A Good Marriage today 5/8!

4 Likes

I can’t believe I still don’t have The Kinder Poison. I seriously feel like I wasted my points. The book comes out in just over a month, this is ridiculous. None of these delays had been announced yet when I chose to use my points

6 Likes

SAME!!! I used my points too. According to a few influencers w/ penguin teen they have stopped all arc mailings for the next 6 weeks (so I’ve been told). When emailing @bookishfirst_team I was told to check the shipping info (duh, I’ve been doing that daily) and they hope that helps me. It does not. So now what, are we 100% guaranteed a arc late or given our points back or are we just going to be ignored?

2 Likes

I received a copy of The Unwilling and Hollywood Park.

Thanks!