Thank you - my book has arrived!

I received my copy of Breakfast at the Honey Creek Cafe :blush:

I used points for RomeAntically Challenged and still haven’t received it yet.

Yay! Hopefully, mine will be on its way!

1 Like

Received my copy of The Babysitter 6/17, thank you!!!

I received my finished copy today 6/22!

Received Romeantically Challenged today here in AZ (6/22/20)

2 Likes

I received RomeAntically Challenged today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you my copy of The Patient by Jasper Dewitt has arrived! Already halfway done with it!

Received RomeAntically Challenged today!

3 Likes

I received my copy of The Babysitter by Nancy Bush either 06/20/20 or 06/21/20. I am currently halfway through, and living it! Thank you! :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

I received my copy of RomeAntically Challenged Today. (6/23)

3 Likes

Has anybody received their copies or any news about Jo and Laurie and Savage Legion? I used points for one of them and I’m just getting antsy lol

3 Likes

I have not received either and I used my points for Jo & Laurie. I think Penguin Teen is going in order of raffle date. Hopefully they will start sending out the others soon.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! My copy of The Suicide House arrived today!! I’m so excited to get started on it!

Received RomeAntically Challenged late last week. Thank you for the recent update on the status of arcs BookishFirst! We appreciate your actions on our behalf!

1 Like

Received my copy of The Suicide House (used my pts) yesterday. Thank you!!

Received my copy of The Suicide House today!

1 Like

I received my copy of The Suicide House today - June 27, 2020

Still waiting in The Suicide House but I’m glad people are getting them. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday I get it

1 Like

I received my copy of RomeAntically Challenged last week but I am still waiting for Jo and Laurie. Hopefully they will start mailing out soon.