Thank you - my book has arrived!

Received my copy of Goddess in the Machine today! (7/1)

I just got my copy of Goddess in the Machine (7/2)!

I received my copy of The Goddess in the Machine today (July 2nd)- thank you to both BookishFirst and Penguin Teen for sending along the finished copy!

1 Like

I got that as well and have not received my ARC yet

I won a copy and as of 7/2, I havenā€™t gotten it yet nor heard anything about it aside from the estimated ship date. Really looking forward to it, though.

1 Like

I received my finished copy of My Eyes Are Up Here today 07/02. I also received my copy of The Sushi Prophecies via email on 06/30.

2 Likes

The Babysitter ARC arrived. I will be reading it soon, but wasnā€™t able to do so before it was published. Sadly. It was my first from this site and I wanted to earn points for the review.

Received my finished copy of Goddess in the Machine today (7/3). I originally pre-ordered the book at my local store and ended up returning it so I wouldnā€™t end up with two finished copies.

I got The Suicide House today 7/3

1 Like

Nope, not yet (as of 7/3)

Would love to know your take on To Sleep In A Sea Of Stars once you read it. I was 100 points away from being able to claim it.

1 Like

Not yet and Iā€™m still waiting on that middle grade arcšŸ˜”

Got my copy of Goddess in the Machine and My copy of My Eyes are Up Here as of 7/3. Still no copy of To Sleep In A Sea of Stars but Im hoping it arrives soon

Sure! Iā€™m planning on reading it right when I receive it in the mail because I have a cousin that I want to share it with. Iā€™ll let you know what I think of it. :grinning:

I got my copy of Goddess in the Machine on July 2nd!
Thank you!

Received my copy of My Eyes Are Up Here on 7/2!

I got my copy of Goddess in the Machine yesterday (7/6/20).

I got my copies of My Eyes are Up Here and Goddess in the Machine on 7/3. Just waiting on They Wish They Were Us now

Got my copy of ā€œMy Eyes Are Up Hereā€ on 7.2!! Yay!

1 Like

Has anybody gotten To Sleep in a Sea of Stars yet? I just checked the other thread and it still says estimates ship date of June 25th.