Thank you - my book has arrived!

I also received The Taking of Jake Livingston today, thank you!

Received the Taking of Jake Livingston today!

4/3 Just received What Would You Do If You Werenā€™t Afraid? by Michal Oshman today via UPS. Fast delivery!

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting on my copies of SAS: Red Notice and The Cleaner. I have reached out twice now to BookishFirst and was told they contacted the publisher but I have yet to receive either book :frowning:

1 Like

I received SAS: Red Notice a long time agoā€¦I would contact them again on that one. As for The Cleaner, everyone is still waiting on that oneā€¦

1 Like

Just received What Would You Do If You Werenā€™t Afraid? today!

Is anyone waiting for Almost Damned? Iā€™ve won it and still waiting, contacted BookishFirst, still waiting.

Has anyone received their copy of The Plot? Canā€™t wait. I am so excited to read it!!

1 Like

Still waiting for The Plot here in AZ.

2 Likes

I am still waiting on The Plot as well

3 Likes

No, I received Almost Damned several weeks ago. It was very quick after the win for me.

I received my copy of Would You Do If You Werenā€™t Afraid? by Michal Oshman on 4/7/2021.

Waiting for The Plot as well (Michigan). :wink:

2 Likes

Waiting for The Plot, very excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m also still waiting on The Plot (Missouri), so excited!

2 Likes

Ok itā€™s been another 8 days and still havenā€™t received The Plot. Thanks everyone for replying! It puts my nerves to ease that it didnā€™t get lost in the mail or something!

3 Likes

Still waiting for my copy of The Plot as well, so Iā€™m glad to see Iā€™m not the only one.

3 Likes

Just came home to my copy of The Plot waiting for me!

5 Likes

Received my copy of The Maidens today (4/17). Thank you!

2 Likes

Just received my copy of The Plot and The Maidens!!

3 Likes