The Davenports/Locust Lane

I saw others getting their copies of Locust Lane and hopefully I will get it soon but did anyone else ever receive The Davenports? I won that and the ship date says November 14th.

I was wondering about The Davenports too, I haven’t received it either.

2 Likes

Hmm I may email them in the next couple days if it doesn’t come.

1 Like

They usually will update the estimated ship date if a book is running late. With Thanksgiving, it just might take a couple extra days. I’m excited to read it so I hope it ships soon.

1 Like

No I haven’t received The Davenports either. Can you post here if you hear any updates? Thanks.

I will yes! I emailed them the other day because I’m also waiting on Locust Lane and haven’t received the Davenports. Alicia mentioned that others inquired about the Davenports so they are going to reach out to the publisher.

2 Likes

I have not received The Davenports either. I reach out earlier this week and they said they would contact the publisher.

2 Likes

I am also waiting on my copy of The Davenports. The estimated ship date is still listed as 11/14. I’ll follow up with an email to the recommended address.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on The Davenports too. I’m wondering what’s happening.

@reader8675 They told me and others they would contact the publisher again. I haven’t received it either or Locust Lane.

2 Likes

I have not received either one. I won both of them - Locust Lane & The Davenports.

@bonnie_jean Be sure to email them to let them know. I don’t think anyone has received The Davenports. When I and others emailed they mentioned they were going to contact the publisher.

1 Like

Thank you. I did email. Fingers-Crossed.

1 Like

I received an email from Alicia about The Davenports and she said the publishers had an unexpected delay with the book and books were just being mailed out last week. So, hopefully we will be receiving them soon!

3 Likes

@sogladtoreadyou That’s great to hear I also saw they updated the expected shipping date to the 16th.

1 Like

thanks so much kayla!! :slight_smile:

@sogladtoreadyou No problem :blush:

Has anyone received The Davenports yet?

I haven’t, but I noticed several people posted reviews so I assume they did.

1 Like

I just got a book in the mail today. Hopefully its The Davenports!

1 Like