Top Review Award?

100pts Jan 04 16:47 December Top Review Award

Can anyone explain this Award? It’s my first time getting it, happy for the extra points but not sure exactly why I received this.

Thanks,
Donna

1 Like

Congrats on being chosen! I’d love to learn more about the criteria as well.

I believe BookishFirst chooses the “best” review of each book that comes out in a certain month, and gives them 100 points for the excellent review. You must have been chosen.

There was a Donna chosen for their review of A Spy in the Struggle. Was that yours? (In today’s email all the winning reviews were listed)

I didn’t see any email, but I did read and review A Spy in the Struggle. My name on BookishFirst is Donna, so It must have been me. :smiley:

Thank you, still not sure how other than I did read and review A Spy in the Struggle.

Hi Donna! You were selected as a Top Review Award winner. We share these monthly in our newsletter. It’s a bonus point picked by our team after they read through the review for the book’s published that month and pick one they feel is well written.

1 Like

It’s subjective because our team is reading the reviews and every review is different, but following our Tips for Review Writing is always a helpful way to ensure you might get picked: ✏ Tips for Writing a Good Book Review

Thank you very much for the response and award.