Welcome Back to the Forum (Fiction Bonus Giveaway)

I’m already subscriber.

I’ve never one anything, but I’m hoping to win Super Fake Love Song!

Subscribed! Patron Saints of Nothing is definitely my favorite raffle win!

I liked reading Heiress For Hire. It was sooo funny!

Deal with the Devil was great fun to read! I was really glad I was able to get it.

So glad the forum is back. Ikenga and Jo & Laurie are top for me

1 Like

Deal with the Devil has been my favourite. Such a cool concept.

The Suicide House and Jo & Laurie were both my favorite reads for different reasons. Charlie Donlea’s The Suicide House was so well written, I couldn’t figure out the killer.
Jo & Laurie has such a creative take on Little Women - I prefer this ending over the original. Just loved both of them.

I also really like the Bookish newsletter - and seeing everyone’s comments gives me books to add to my TBR list.

My favorite win so far was Deal with the Devil.

My favorite raffle win so far would be The Dream Daughter by Diane Chamberlain. It was so well written! I love books about time travel. It really makes me do some thinking and imagining. I find it fascinating!!

My favorite raffle win was Watch Over Me by Nina LaCour! It was such a great pooky and haunting read.

Welcome back!!! My favorite has definitely been Now That I’ve Found You!

The Kingdom of Liars was a fun read, even if it was a pretty big book. I can’t wait to find out what happens next in that world!

My favorite win was Rules for Vanishing.

1 Like

My favorite Bookish First win so far (and only win) is How I Built This. However, I haven’t actually gotten the book yet :frowning:

I haven’t won many books so far, but I have to say I loved The Patient the most of the ones I have won!!

My favorite win was a very recent one. I haven’t even finished it yet, but it’s by my favorite author ever. Skyhunter by Marie Lu.

Oh man, the companion was so good! I bought that one the first day it was out, just couldn’t wait to get ahold of it.

1 Like

Oh man, hands down I think To Sleep in A Sea of Stars was my favorite win on bookish first. I’m just starting to get into space opera/sci-fi so for me this was the perfect book to convince me to try delving further into the genre!

2 Likes

:maple_leaf:I am already subscribed :black_heart:

:maple_leaf:My favorite raffle win is a tie between Chain of gold & A river of royal blood

Already subscribed.
I’ve left several First Impressions…but I’ve only won one book, The Vanishing Deep, so I guess I’ll go with it.