Welcome Back to the Forum (Mystery Bonus Giveaway)

Magic for liars was my favorite win

Subscribed! I haven’t won yet unfortunately, but I love a good mystery!

I’ve only won one and I did like it. Island Affair!

One book I have won and loved was Cilka’s Journey. It was en emotional book that I learned so much from during WWII.

Definitely favorite win was the Unwilling. Not a mystery but unfortunately haven’t won any mysteries… yet!

Already subscribed to the NL, and I am new to BookishFirst and haven’t won anything yet although I just entered my first raffle which I hope to win, thank you so much for this great chance!

I just won Black Buck and, based on the preview I read, I can’t wait to get so I can read it in its entirety.

I already subscribe, and my favorite raffle win was definitely The Whisper man.

My favorites were The Unwilling and Father of Lions. Awesome books!

My recent favorite was THE PATIENT

My favorite was Jo and Laurie!

I was lucky to read The German House. I thought that was different and a very interesting insight on a true story from after WWII.

It’s hard to pick a favorite but RomeAntically Challenged by Marina Adair! :slight_smile:

My favorite win was Skyhunter! It sounded a mazing and I can’t wait to read it:)

The whisper man is definately my favorite.

My favorite type of book to read is definitely mystery. However, interestingly enough, my favorite book I’ve discovered here is The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins. An absolutely magical book from an author I hadn’t read before.

My favorite win has been The Kingdom of Liars but my favorite discovery from the site has been Goddess in the Machine!

I don’t thiNk I’ve won anything yet. Looking forward to winnning.

Echoes Between Us was grow! I’m a huge Katie McGarry fan so getting that book was fantastic!

Behind Every Lie by Christina MacDonald!