Welcome Back to the Forum (YA Bonus Giveaway)

I enjoy the emails that remind me to check out the new raffles. My favorite claimed book here is Now That I Found You. It sits on my favorites shelf here as the characters and plot are so memorable, not to mention the ending is the best.

1 Like

Favorite bookish first win? Easily The Hiding Girl! 5* Review. I rarely give 5 stars! Loved this book.

1 Like

My favorite raffle win was probably The Companion.

1 Like

My favorite bookishfirst win was Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare. She’s one of my favorite authors and I was beyond thrilled.

The Kinder Poison! It ended up being one of my favorite fantasy books this year, and maybe of all time.

I haven’t one anything yet, but I hope to win Super Fake Love Song!

Subscribed! My favorite BookishFirst win has been Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay, it is a great read!

My favorite win was To Sleep in a Sea of Stars because it was one of my most anticipated reads of the year!!

1 Like

My favorite win was The Vanishing Deep!

I really enjoyed Watch Over Me. It was sweet and haunting.

1 Like

My favorites have even The Vanishing Deep and The Kingdom of Back!!

I think my favorite most recent one is To Sleep in a Sea of Stars. It was a great big book full of excitement in space.

So happy it’s back! I think my favorite one was They Wish They Were Us. I loved that book!

Glad you’re back!!! I was lucky enough to read Deal with the Devil and enjoyed it so much :laughing:

My favorite was Woven in Moonlight!

I unfortunately have not had the chance to win a book yet. However, I did just claim Notorious by points so I’m very excited for that!

1 Like

My favorite win was now that i found you

1 Like

I’m so glad the Forum is back. My favorite win was Jo & Laurie. I don’t want to post any spoilers so I’ll just say I loved the ending of this book over the original. I loved the two main characters and the cover is one of my all time favorite book covers. I shared it with my Aunt and she felt the same way - loved it!

The Suicide House was my all time favorite mystery/crime book in the past few years - amazing characters. I also didn’t guess the killer until the very, very end - love that in a book so well written you can’t figure it out.

I loved The Hiding Girl too.