What happens if we don’t receive a book by the publication date?

I claimed a copy of the Rebecca Yarros book that had a First Impression a couple weeks ago. It will publish on February 25 and I have not yet received it. I try to write my Amazon review on publication date to claim the 300 points. Will there be an extension in this case?

2 Likes

We will reach out to the publisher for updated shipping information, so hopefully the book will arrive soon. Luckily bonus points will be awarded up to 7 days after publication, if you need a little more time to read and review the book. And if you experience any other delays in the future, please check the Shipping Information section for updated ship dates and if other winners have received their books - and you’re always welcome to reach out to BookishFirst Support.

2 Likes

My copy also hasn’t arrived! Same book :frowning:

1 Like

Mine hasn’t arrived yet either! I wonder if a finished copy will arrive after the pub date

1 Like

I noticed that the books didn’t ship out until February 20, 2020. I haven’t received my copy either. I hope the book arrives soon.

I as well have not yet recieved my copy of the book.

I haven’t recieved mine either. I emailed them the other day and they said there was a delay with the publisher and we should have 7 days from the publishing date to review it for those extra points.

They said the same thing but we now only have 4 days to read and review.

Nope! I haven’t yet! And I pretty aggressively stalk my USPS Informed Delivery and UPS My choice and nothing is scheduled to come in the next few days.

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten it either.

Same I just went and bought the kindle version because I had a promo code for $5 off. I’m kind of annoyed that in their emails they basically make it sound like all the books arrive at least 2 weeks before publication but the raffle for this was exactly 2 weeks before. I have heard nothing so far but I still have not received it. Maybe get it from the library?

1 Like

I have that problem but with Good Boy My Life in Seven Dogs. It should’ve been mailed on the 10th of February and I have yet to receive it. I just want to get my book so I can read it and review it. I’ve sent an email to Bookish.

1 Like

Any updates about a possible extension on the Amazon points? I still haven’t received my copy of Great and Precious Things and the 7 days are almost up :grimacing:

1 Like

I have the same problem with Good Boy My Life in Seven Dogs. Who did you email? I have not yet received my copy as well, but do have the notification.

I just went to contact Bookish and sent an email explaining what happened. I did it on Friday I believe so I haven’t heard back yet.

I emailed the help and asked. I used 2000 points to guarantee a copy counting on earning 500 points reviewing on Amazon on release week plus sharing on Goodreads. I don’t like the idea that I wasted all those points.

I just got my copy of Good Boy over the weekend. Did you get yours?

1 Like

Not yet. Did you get it in your mailbox or delivered to your door?

I finally received by copy of Great and Precious Things today, however still haven’t received “The Only Good Indians” which was supposed to have been shipped on the 18th on February. Noticed that most of the copies I got in the past few months were with a big shipping delay (and all came after the publication date). Wonder what’s going on?

Not sure. I was away when it was delivered so when I got home it was on my couch!