Winning a Raffle

It could be that you aren’t winning as many books as you used to because more people use this website now, so you have more competition. I’ve never won before, just used my points once.

3 Likes

Does anyone know when the raffles go live each week? Is it midnight EST? or 5am?

The raffles go live at midnight est.

Thank you, @kayla.keefer ! That’s what I had thought I remembered but I wasn’t sure and the only thing I could find was the time that the running raffle ends. Thank you!

No problem! What I do and what a lot of others do is stack your points so read the teaser and submit your review to get the points even if you don’t want the book. Now if it is a more popular book you do i to stay up for a chance to win it.

1 Like

Mine goes live at 11 pm cst. I set an alarm so I can wake up and get any book I am dying to read, lol. I have one set for next Sunday! :slight_smile: I’ve only won 1 book in 2021 in the raffle and barely any last year. I mainly stock up points and get my books that way.

@rmtroyer93 and @kayla.keefer yes I have been hoarding my points for awhile now and last week had enough for 3 books. I was lucky and won a good amount of them last year. But yes, I think next week is going to be Hunger Games status. I also set my alarm and it’s why I was asking to confirm so I don’t miss out. Been dying to get my hands on a copy of The Maiden! Goodluck to you both! May the odds be ever in your favor! :rofl:

1 Like

I really haven’t seen many books that have interested me enough to enter.

When there is one there’s never any I can use my points on.

2 Likes

I won a book just after I signed up. And, it wasn’t a book I really liked. That was in March 2019. I didn’t “win” (as in didn’t have to redeem points) another book until around December 2019. After that; I won in January 2021, April, July, and in September. But those last four (4) wins … there were “points” books left almost until the last day so I think that was the reason I won. In addition, the “first impressions” were low for the book. The other books I entered for - either I didn’t have enough points to claim and thus didn’t win. Or, the books didn’t interest me. I have almost enough points for four (4) books. And, I’m sorry - no offense - but there have been a lot of YA/Re-telling books and those don’t interest me.

2 Likes