lrk782

lrk782

Hi, I’m Lindsay and I’ve loved to read for as long as I can remember. I’m from a small town near Seattle (Gig Harbor) for anyone who might know it and I miss it dearly, but who can complain about MDR (but me:).
I’m kinda picky about what types of books I enjoy and I wish I wasn’t. There are only a few genres I won’t read (no offense just not my thing) romance novels, contemporary women’s fiction and series that never end or books by authors my dad loves (think books almost every dad loves about detectives or lawyers, etc). I love anything horror, mystery/thriller, psychological suspense (another favorite), young adult but fairly picky (I like fantasy, but not if also sci-if or set in space, weird I know but true) Mostly I read young adult fiction about mental health topics ranging from family disfunction, abuse, neglect, eating disorders, addiction, etcs. That reads a bit strange I see, but i swear I’m not a weirdo. I do also enjoy YA mystery/thriller or suspense. I enjoy somewhat atypical genres of non fiction, but I’ll keep that to myself for now and some very indie authors True Crime novels (feel free to ask if interested).
Some semi current (last few years) favs of mine are No Exit, The Silent Patient, Good Girl Bad Girl (book 1), Gretchen (not as new), Call Me Evie, Every Moment After, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, A Mother’s Reckoning, Girls of Paper and Fire, The Psychopath Whisperer, and about a million others I’ll have to add as I think of them!
I’m currently reading The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter. I welcome any and all friends, recommendations or rec requests anytime!