Bookish Reading Journals

Here are some pictures of my bullet journal.
I have a page with a bookshelf of all the books I’ve read this year. I try to keep series together so I have some penciled in that I hope to get to.
I do a monthly page with Bookish Bingo on the opposite page. Previous years I’ve mostly listened to Audiobooks so I’m tracking what books were audio vs physical in the hopes to keep the numbers a little closer this year.
I also watch booktubers and participate in different readathons. Those pages always look different. But here are a few examples

5 Likes

I’m reading mostly related to psychology, spiritual, emotional health and life coaching. I think these topics are not too much covered in our life and despite they are very important for our lives.

1 Like

I have horrible drawing skills, even though I love the bullet journaling! I use Canva for mine and make it however I want! It’s so much fun and so easy!

Writing a journal about reading books has really made me more interested and more diligent in reading. I recorded the number of pages read per day with a graph and code with different color boxes. You can see your read rate in an exciting way. Besides that, I order the books I read, along with the date I read them, and give them a rating of 1-5 stars. I also wrote about the best books I read and a few lines of reviews about them.