BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Fiction Book Bundle)

We’re so excited for the summer that we’re **giving away book bundles** to BookishFirst readers every week through the end of August! Each bundle will include 2-3 books from past raffles, of the same genre. To be the first to hear about the weekly Bonus Giveaways, sign up for our weekly newsletter!

This week’s giveaway bundle features two Fiction books that BookishFirst readers have loved.

Prize:

One (1) winner will receive these two (2) books:

• The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins
  • Sweet Sorrow by David Nicholls

How to Enter:

1. Subscribe to our newsletter (sent every Monday & contains opportunities for bonus points)
  2. Comment below sharing your favorite BookishFirst raffle win.
  3. Deadline to enter is Friday June 11th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly and announced in the newsletter on Monday June 14th.
And the giveaway winner is...

@babetke

Congratulations!

18 Likes

Being new to BookishFirst, I have only won one raffle till now - We Are The Brennans! Really looking forward to reading it :innocent:
Hope to win this fab giveaway! :heart:

1 Like

My favorite so far is The Children’s Train :slight_smile:

1 Like

My most favorite raffle giveaway was “What Beauty There Is” by Cory Anderson. When it arrived I was in absolute awe with how beautiful the cover was and the colors chosen…? chef’s kiss!

1 Like

My first ever giveaway win from BookishFirst was The Beautiful and it was the first ARC I’ve ever received, so that will always be my favorite!

My favorite win was The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He!

My favorite giveaway win was Luck of the Titanic for sure.

1 Like

The children’s train!

I really enjoyed The Electric Kingdom by David Arnold!

My favorite win was Suicide House.

Chain of Gold is my favorite win

My favorite win is To Sleep in a Sea of Stars!

1 Like

My current favorite win from this year was The Maidens.

The Taking of Jake Livingston was my first win, and is still my favorite!

Hard to choose just one! Firekeeper’s Daughter, What Beauty There Is, Father of Lions… I’ve won some really fantastic books through Bookish First!

The last book I won was in April 2019, An Anonymous Girl. I really enjoyed the book and loved being able to leave a review for it. I have entered several more but sadly haven’t won. Fingers crossed for this one.

the one I am currently reading–The Perfect Daughter

When Harry met Minnie was my favorite Bookishfirst raffle win.

I’m fairly new, so I’ve only won once so far. I won Ace of Spades, and loved it!

1 Like

I loved Juliet Takes a Breath