Friday Question #88 October Bookish Goals

Happy October, Readers!

Do you have any bookish goals for October? Like catching up on reviews for your blog, reorganizing your bookshelf, etc.?

I want to work on making more bookish reels for Instagram! Making videos is still pretty new to me so I try to challenge myself with different types of videos and prompts.

3 Likes

I am pretty well caught up on reading my ARC copies. I’d like to enter more contests to win some books for the upcoming winter snowy days.

2 Likes

I have a Goodreads giveaway win I still want to get around to reading, also just catching up on my TBR this month instead of buying books.

4 Likes

I’d really like to finish and submit my monthly BINGO card!

3 Likes

I want to clear all ARC books and dig into the books I own!

4 Likes

Trying to catch up on my ARCs. Also want to read some horror for October.:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

I am definitely working on getting caugjt up ony virtual TBR ARC pile on the kindle reader, floowed by reviews and recipe pairings. Hopefully the bingo board will help me keep on track!

2 Likes

I need to read all the books for my upcoming book clubs—5 this month!

1 Like

I definitely want to be more intentional about my reading this month. I’ve been working so much these past few months that I my reading has taken a hit.

1 Like

I need to catch up on a few physical books instead of just my audio books. Which means setting aside self care time instead of just getting to listen while cleaning/cooking.

1 Like

Catch up on my reviews! I’ve got 6 to write

1 Like

I plan to read as many as I could the books in my TBR, especially ARCs that I have committed to read - they just keep growing!!

1 Like

My Bookish Goal for October is to clear away a few books on my TBR, but also to read some spooky stuff!

1 Like