Shipping Information

Thank you for the update about the PenguinTeen titles! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @bookishfirst_team for the update! Can you clarify how this will work with bonus points for pub day reviews? Iā€™m not sure if those dates are firm or being extended for these books?

Thanks so much for all you do!

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out and we very much appreciate everyoneā€™s patience during this unprecedented time. We apologize that you will not be receiving your book in time to review it for publication day, in order to receive extra bonus points.

While we are unable to award Amazon Bonus Points after 7 days past publication, the good news is that we do have other ways you can earn bonus points!

You are always welcome to share your reviews to additional social and retail sites. If you are already sharing to Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes & Noble, you could also share to other online retailers or other social sites such as Pinterest and Instagram. Sharing to any of these sites and submitting the direct URL on BookishFirst will earn you 100 points each!

Also be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter, as we frequently share different opportunities for bonus points.

Thank you again for being a valued BookishFirst member and we hope you enjoy the book!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the info and suggestions, I appreciate it! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be sure to check these out right away!

1 Like

Just received a UPS notification that my package should arrive tomorrow from Penguin Random House. I assume this is for My Eyes Are Up Here since the ship date was updated to 6/29! Just wanted to put that out there for anyone else who is waiting on that one. Iā€™m on the east coast.

4 Likes

I also have one from Penguin Random House. Iā€™m waiting on Goddess in the Machine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi any news on savage legion? I tried contacting the publisher, and they didnā€™t respond.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Iā€™m also curious about Savage Legion since the release date is coming up (July 21). I wonder if theyā€™ll end up sending finished copies like Penguin Teen

Savage Legion showed up here yesterday (7/22), so for everyone else who used their points to get it, you should see your copies show up soon. It was delivered UPS (not USPS), so no pesky week and a half delays as it sits in the distribution center an hour away from your house either!

Has anyone received They Wish They Were Us yet?

@bookishfirst_team, can you please extend the time frame for Amazon reviews for ā€˜They Wish They Were Usā€™?

Penguin hasnā€™t even shipped this book yet and itā€™s pub date is Tuesday. If Penguin even sends it out in a timely manner, we canā€™t be expected to be able to read the book if shipments take a few days to arrive or more.

Itā€™s really disappointing that you wonā€™t even give us this one leeway for something completely out of everyoneā€™s control. Especially for users like myself that spent the 2000 points to claim this title. Iā€™d like to be able to make back a few of those points with the Amazon review.

3 Likes

My book Fairy Godmothers Inc is here! I am so excited!

1 Like

Has anyone got We Thought We Knew You yet?

Iā€™m guessing this is way too early, but I forgot to look when it said the est ship date for Watch Her by Edwin Hill wasā€¦ Any chance anyone knows or has (I doubt it but never know) actually gotten it already? Thanks!

The estimated ship date for books is located under the book description.

I have not. I am still waiting to get it.

I received I Thought We Knew You in the mail yesterday.

I have not received Watch Her, yet. I used my points for this book. Thank you!

I am waiting for The Arsonistsā€™ City. The estimated ship date was December 7, and I have seen some people already received copies of this book.

I received my copy of The Arsonistsā€™ City around December 11 or 12. Sometime around then. I would email them and see what happened.