Would You Rather Bookish Edition: Round 1

Stand alone novels
1 truly memorable book
Murder mystery
Never return it (means I’d have room to buy another!)

1 Like
  • Would you rather only be able to read series or stand-alone novels for the rest of your life? - I would rather read series. If I don’t like the first one, I can just move on to a different one.
  • Would you rather read only 1 book in a year and remember everything or read 100 books and remember nothing? - I’d rather read 100 because then I’ll have lots of fun throughout the year while I’m actively reading rather than just have 1 to enjoy just once. Also, could you imagine how fun it would be to have the excitement of the first read of awesome books again?
  • Would you rather be stuck in a fantasy novel or a murder mystery? - Definitely a fantasy novel, not question.
  • Would you rather loan a book to a friend who will dog-ear most of the pages or loan a book to a friend who will probably never return it? - Dog ear. As much as I hate that, at least I’m getting it back.
1 Like
Would you rather only be able to read series or stand-alone novels for the rest of your life?

STAND ALONES because I don’t read series. :slight_smile:

Would you rather read only 1 book in a year and remember everything or read 100 books and remember nothing?

READ 100 BOOKS and remember nothing. :slight_smile:

Would you rather be stuck in a fantasy novel or a murder mystery?

MURDER MYSTERY - as long as I am not the victim. :slight_smile:

Would you rather loan a book to a friend who will dog-ear most of the pages or loan a book to a friend who will probably never return it?

DOG-EARED is better than not getting it back.

LOVE your last comment.

Yes…I have that happen to me too, and that friend denies she has it. Uggghh.

• I’d rather read stand-alone novels for the rest of my life. Otherwise I would be locked into one series forever. And no matter how good the series it would get old after a while.

• I would rather read 100 books in a year and remember nothing about them. Sounds like the ability to have endless re-reads and its always a surprise again what’s going to happen.

• I think I’d rather be stuck in a fantasy novel. Cause if I was stuck in a murder mystery I’d probably either end up as a servant or dead… possibly both.

• Like most responders, I would rather loan a book to a person who will dog-ear most of the pages. Cause that is waaaay better than never getting the book back… I don’t like that hypothetical book stealing friend of mine.