A Phoenix First Must Burn Bonus Giveaway 🎉 [CLOSED]

The book that impacted me the most was Dracula!

1 Like

I’m definitely checking this book out ASAP!! Sounds perfect for me as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

The book that impacted me the most was Patron Saints of Nothing.

I can relate to Jason because I used to be close with 1 of my cousins. We rarely speak anymore and after reading this book and seeing how Jun’s death affected Jason
I started texting my cousin again.

This book made me aware of even though me and my cousin rarely see each other, that should not stop us from staying in contact every once in awhile.

2 Likes

The book that impacted me the most was A Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving. The relationships and trust that are demonstrated in that book are ones that everyone strives for. It’s helped me change my world view and some of my relationships.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most
 it’s hard to say but a book I always find myself thinking of is the night circus

3 Likes

The book that impacted me most was Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It inspired me to read. I also loved being able to connect with women who wanted more out of life. It was amazing and I still own the first copy that I was given as a gift when I was in 5th grade.

2 Likes

The book that impacted me the most was The Giver by Lois Lowry.

3 Likes

The book that has most impacted me was I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb.

The book the impacted me the most was Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams. This was the first time I read an own voices story that dealt with racial identity struggles in that context. I have never related to a character on such a fundamental level, and I finally realized that I wasn’t the only one to deal with these issues.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis.

2 Likes

The Alchemist impacted me the most.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Thunderwith by Libby Hathorn

It’s a book about a girl who’s mother dies of cancer, and she goes to love with dad and his new family.

It was very relevant to me growing up as I had the identical experience in my teen years and this book was a strength of me to lean on. I could only borrow it from the library and I just borrowed it over and over.

The book that impacted me the most was “The Awakening” by Kate Chopin. I didn’t know I was a feminist before I read the book in high school and even before I adopted the term in college, when feminism was still a dirty word and wasn’t “cool” yet, “The Awakening” always stayed with me. It continues to inform my work as a feminist historian today.

The book that impacted me the most, off the top of my head, was the Phedre No Delauney series. I think I’m spelling that right. It’s by Jacqueline Carey and the whole series is fantastic.

The book that impacted me the most, hmmm
 I’d say Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine because I remember the magic that I felt while reading it. It’s one of the first books that I remember loving and wanting to read again and again.

2 Likes

The book that impacted the most was the protector of the small quartet (specifically lady knight which is my favorite book of the series but the entire series means a lot to me). I read it in 7th grade and it was my introduction into fantasy and really the first book series I read that had a strong female character like Kel. It helped cultivate my love for high fantasy and means more to me than I could ever explain.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Eliza And Her Monsters!

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. The historical aspects are blended in so well with the fiction ones that the story felt real.

1 Like

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was The Fault in Our Stars.