A Phoenix First Must Burn Bonus Giveaway šŸŽ‰ [CLOSED]

The book that impacted me the most is Once a Runner by John Parker Jr!

The book that impacted me the most was the Ugly Ducking.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf. This was the book that introduced me to modernist writing from the early 1900ā€™s but also to feminism. This book seriously changed my life!

The book that impacted me the most was The Hate U Give. I recommend that to everyone I know, I actually think it should be required reading in highschool/college. I love love love that book.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was probably All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot. It kindled a lifelong love of reading and inspired my college major!

The book that impacted me the most was To Kill a Mockingbird.

2 Likes

The book that impacted me the most was Theatre Shoes by Noel Streatfield. Itā€™s definitely one of the things that sparked my love for theater. I connected so much to the Sorrelā€™s theater dreams and their socioeconomic hardships. Iā€™m currently in college studying directing and acting.

The book that impacted me the most was Harry Potter. Its what made me love reading and writing!

3 Likes

The book that impacted me the most was (and still is) The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel. Such a heartbreaking, thought-provoking, tear jerker of a book and itā€™s definitely one Iā€™ll forever recommend to anyone and everyone. :heart:

The book that impacted me the most was**GONE WITH THE WIND. Always a favorite or DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL, ANNE FRANK
[/quote]

The book that impacted me the most was Color Me In by Natasha Diaz because I could truly relate to Neveah feeling out of place in her mostly white private school and in her mostly black neighborhood. When I was a teen I often felt that I didnā€™t fit into what people though being black meant. But at the same time at school among the wealthy kids of my private schools I felt alone. Like Neveah, I too had to learn to find my place in the world and become comfortable in my own skin.

The book that impacted me the most was The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas. It was one of the first times I can remember truly connecting with/relating to a character in a YA book and it was an amazing experience.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Squire by Tamora Pierce. It was the first YA book I ever got my hands on and it changed the types of books I read from then onwards. I went from reading the classic yet stuffy literature that my parents owned to knowing there were books out there that could fully capture my imagination.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most is Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen. I read it earlier this year and it got me back into reading full time and it changed my life.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was Recursion by Blake Crouch.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most is Mary Reilly by Valerie Martin. This was a book that I didnā€™t think I was going to enjoy and it ended up opening me up to a new type of literature. The writing hooked me from the beginning and the story is a retelling of sorts of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but offers the story in a new way. Itā€™s a book I will never forget.

The book that impacted me the most was The Little Prince. It is so strange that you see different things every time you read it.

1 Like

The book that impacted me the most was, the Anita Blake series by LKH. It was a big escape for me in high school. It also what I spent the whole night talking about with my husband the day we met. I am not sure if we would have connected in such a deep way if we didnā€™t have a love for the series.

The book that impacted me the most was Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. I read it in 6th grade Language Arts and its still with me to this day. The fear those children lived in everyday during the Holocaust is heartbreaking to me. That book touched a part of my soul and will forever be with me. I need to read it now as an adult to understand the significance better.

1 Like