Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras Bonus Giveaway šŸŽ‰[CLOSED]

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Meet Me in Monaco (because I was reading it on vacation in the South of France)

In A Book Club Far Away by Tif Marcelo

The best book Iā€™ve ever read by the pool would have to be beach read!

Clap when you land is the best book I ever read in the beach. Itā€™s definitely not a ā€œbeach readā€ per se, but it was really good!

The best would have to be All the Light We Cannot See. Not a beach book but itā€™s what I was reading when it was time for vacation :slight_smile:

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo!

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Just finished a reread actually.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Iā€™ll Be the One by Lyla Lee!

The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank - I laughed out loud and read until the sun went down all in one sitting :revolving_hearts: :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

[quote=ā€œbookishfirst_team, post:1, topic:4321ā€]
The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Stand by Stephen King.

The best book I ever read by the pool was Chase in Time by Rene Len.

I havenā€™t been to the beach or a pool in so long, I canā€™t even remember the last time I went. However one of the best books I read last year during the summer was Lord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson. It makes me yearn for more fantasy romance!

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been to the beach or poolside, but the best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool has got to be Every Boyā€™s Got One by Meg Cabot. Itā€™s been about a decade and I still remember details and laugh about them.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Halsey Street by Naima Coster.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach was Beach Read!

2 Likes

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo!

The best book I ever ready by the beach is Daisy Jones and The Six

The best book I ever read by the beach was Skyhunter. Itā€™s not really a typical beachy read but I remember being so hooked on the words that the sun started to set and I couldnā€™t see the words on the page anymore. Thatā€™s when I knew it was time to leave lol.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read by the pool was Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie