Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras Bonus Giveaway 🎉[CLOSED]

Hi BookishFirst readers!

Enter to win this fun romance prize pack featuring Priscilla OliverasIsland Affair and her latest novel, Anchored Hearts.

This Bonus Giveaway only appears here in the Forum, and it’s easy to enter! Just reply below by finishing this sentence: The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was ______.

One [1] lucky BookishFirst reader will win a prize pack that includes:
(1) - Finished copy of Island Affair
(1) - ARC of Anchored Hearts
(1) - Lilly Pulitzer ceramic trinket tray set
(1) - Set of series recipe cards

Giveaway is open to US readers only. Giveaway ends on April 30th, 2021. The winner will be announced here in the Forum, and notified directly via email. Prize packs will be shipped by Kensington Publishing Corp. to the mailing address in the winners BookishFirst Profile. Sponsored by Kensington Publishing Corp.

PS: Make sure to check out Priscilla Oliveras’s Ask Me Anything here in the Forum! And be sure to follow us on Instagram because Priscilla Oliveras will be taking over our account on April 30th.

And the giveaway winner is...

@jcraven

Congratulations!

13 Likes

how to walk away by Katherine Center

1 Like

I rarely read by the beach/pool, but the last time I read a book by the beach it was They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman.

1 Like

I’d have to say The Whisper Man (no light beach reads for me :joy:)

1 Like

The best book that I’ve read by the pool was Anchored Hearts.

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach was Wildcard by Marie Lu! :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella: :beach_umbrella:

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach was 28 Summers by Elin Hilderbrand

The last book I remember reading by the pool was Opium and Absinthe by Lydia Kang! It was really good!

The Safe Place by Anna Downes

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I honestly can’t remember what I’ve read by a beach or pool at any point in the past several years, but I know I read LOTR one summer in high school.

Good summer, but my book has serious water warping.

The best book I’ve read on the beach was A Walk to Remember

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Necessary Lies. It was such an interesting read!

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Flatshare!

1 Like

Well, I don’t go to the beach often and I don’t have a pool but I do go to the lake so… the last book I read by the lake at the end of last summer was The Edge of Elsewhere by Sam Stea. Really interesting! Highly recommend! Looking forward to getting to the lake again this year and adding to my book list!

1 Like

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach was Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

The best book I’ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Safe Place.

Can’t remember the last time I was at a pool or beach! Thanks for the chance.

Summer in the City by Priscilla Oliveras, Lori Wilde and Sarah Skilton

Gidget by Frederick Kohner