Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras Bonus Giveaway šŸŽ‰[CLOSED]

The Idea of You by Robinne Lee!

Where the Crawdads Sing is my favorite book that I read on the beach!

The best summer beach read Iā€™ve ever read by the pool was Hello Summer by Mary Kay Andrewā€™s. This book contained all the elements of a great summer read including a wonderful storyline, quirky, adorable characters, mystery and suspense and romance.

I donā€™t have particular beach reads - I just read whatever book I happen to be on when Iā€™m there. The last book I read at the beach was What Beauty There Is and it was sooooooo good!

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Little Secrets by Jennifer Hillier.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was The Gunslinger by Stephen King. As you can see, Iā€™m not a read on the beach or by the pool type of reader. Or select my reads based on my location or the season. lol

Beach Read by Emily Henry!

Anna and the French Kiss for me.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach was Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuisten.

Unfortunately I have never read by the beach (never been to a beach!) or a pool. One of my favorite summer reads was The Girls by Emma Cline.

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon!

The last book I read poolside was The Orphanā€™s Tale, by Pam Jenoff. :heart::heart: Thanks for the opportunity!

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren!

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center. (Most recently my favorite book that I wish I read by the pool or on the beach was Float Plan by Trisha Dollar). Goodluck to whoever wins this prize pack!

Confessions of a Shopaholic (or any Sophie Kinsella book, really!). Great light beach reads.

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach was The Red Ledger by Meredith Wild

The best book Iā€™ve ever read on the beach or by the pool was A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.

My Sisterā€™s Keeper. Read it on my honeymoon in Cancun!

Best pool read-We Are Called To Rise by Laura McBride

I canā€™t remember the last time I read at the beach or pool. It was probably some Rom Com though.