April 2022 Bookish Bingo 🌼

Are you ready to tackle your TBR pile this month? Join us in April and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before May 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

BF '22 Bingo IG Story

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

April Bookish Bingo prompts: Featured on BookishFirst, Poetry or verse novel, A classic, Character wins the lottery, Published posthumously, Borrowed from digital library, Read outside, Title begins with L, Autistic protagonist, Shakespeare or Shakespeare retelling, Purchased as a used book, Title begins with A, free space, Cursive on the cover, Made you laugh, Read in one day, Character gardens, American abroad, Sibling bond, Finish a series, Yellow cover, Includes a prologue, Published in April, Read while traveling, Author’s first name begins with T

4 Likes

Goodmorning, would you help me please? I can’t understand what does it mean “character gardens”… Please, help me!

Someone who likes to plant flowers, grow vegetables, etc.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! <3

1 Like

I’m going for a middle row BINGO.

TBR
Published in April: Star Wars Greater Good
American Abroad: Giovanni’s Room
Free: Princess of the Midnight Ball
Title Begins with L: The Lost Queen
A Classic: Dune

Wish me luck!

5 Likes

Good luck! You got this!

1 Like

Luck!
As long as you are having fun, and reading does not become a chore, you’re gonna have a grand time. I don’t always finish a BINGO, some books take a long time to read. But, I have fun trying.

2 Likes

Mid Lane

Death on the Nile for bought used
Title begins with an A
Memories for Cursive on the cover
A sight of Ravens for Made you laugh

1 Like

Do you guys have any Shakespeare retelling? The only ones I can think of are These Violenr Delights.

I read The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon for my “Published in April” book and really loved it.

1 Like

The first one that comes to mind is Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston. It is a retelling & modernization of Shakespeare’s A Winter’s Tale.

Here is a list of others that I found on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/9053.Shakespeare_Retellings

I haven’t read it yet but The Queens of Innis Lear is based on King Lear.

There’s also The Night Circus which is another Romeo & Juliet.

BINGO!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

April BINGO!
Digital Borrow: A Penny’s Thoughts (Tommy O’Sionnach)
Read Outside: Pearls of Wisdom (Barbara Bush)
“L” Title: Lake Erie Murder and Mayhem (Wendy Koile)
Autistic: The Humans (Matt Haig)
Shakespeare Retell: Vinegar Girl (Anne Tyler)

1 Like

Bingo!

3 Likes

Bingo!

Featured on BookishFirst: The Silent Unseen
Read outside: Clark and Division
Free space
Sibling bond: Young Mungo
Author’s First name starts with T: An Honest Lie by Tarryn Fisher

1 Like

April 2022 Bookish Bingo
Yellow cover - Catch Her When She Falls - Allison Buccola
Includes a prologue - The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse - Charlie Mackesy
Published in April - The No-Show - Beth O’Leary
Read while Traveling - A Relative Murder - Jude Deveraux
Author’s first name begins with T - Memphis - Tara M. Stringfellow

1 Like

3 Likes