ARC Swap/Giveaway

This is great! Unfortunately I don’t think anyone’s going to send to Europe since the shipping costs are way too high…

1 Like

If anyone has a copy of The Vanishing Deep or The Kingdom of Back they’re done with reading, I’m dying to read them and would happily pay for shipping cost! :pray: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an ARC of Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales if anyone is interested in a swap! I read the earc months ago but also won a copy via Goodreads.

I have the arc for Pretty Things by Janelle Brown, if anyone would like to swap. I’d like to exchange for a YA arc if possible

1 Like

I have a copy of the to trade!

1 Like

I have an ARC of Dear Edward to swap for Saint X if anyone has it!

1 Like

I would love the tenant!! I will have more arcs tomorrow. Do you have any in mind that you want?

1 Like

Here are the ARCs I have for trade!

3 Likes

Hey,

It sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

Thank you @layca for the book swap! :smiley: I cannot wait to read it.

4 Likes

I’m on the hunt for an arc of Four Dead Queens! Does anyone have one they’re looking to swap?

We could post a picture of what we would swap here and people could respond.

1 Like

I have a copy to swap …did you get Chain of Gold?

1 Like

I unfortunately didn’t get that one- thanks for checking though!

1 Like

Hey guys I recently was recommended bubble mailers, 8.5 X 12 good for arcs/hard covers from Instagram. I’m planning on getting some of these soon to try out.

https://www.amazon.com/UCGOU-8-5x12-Mailers-Envelopes-Mailing/dp/B07CZWMKQJ/ref=sr_1_14?keywords=bubble+mailer&qid=1580930428&sr=8-14

4 Likes

I love the cover of this one! I keep trying to win it on Goodreads :smile:

1 Like

I know I’ve been wanting to read it for a while. I’ll be putting it back up for swap once I read it. I think it will be a March botm pick because One Day in December was a pick in in 2018

1 Like

I need to get my act together and sort ones to swap. I have a hard time saying goodbye to books :joy:

1 Like

Updated pic of the ARCs I have for a swap. Looking for YA ARCs or these:

• So We Can Glow

• Days Of Distraction

• After Life

• A Party of Two

• Worst Best Man

• The Handout

3 Likes

Let me know when you have your ARCS ready for swap. I already finish Lydia Bird and am willing to swap it for another ARC. :smiley:

1 Like