ARC Swap/Giveaway

Love the cutie in the background lol

1 Like

I would love to get my hands on The Girl from Widow hills. Does anyone have an ARC they are willing to swap with me? I only have Buried that I just got in and would need a few days to read it.

ARC swap/trade insinuates that each person in the swap is shipping a book to the other person so payment/money shouldn’t matter, right?

2 Likes

Correct. Each person is responsible for the cost of shipping the book. Unless you’re trading for shipping cost.

1 Like

I have a copy of Buried for whoever likes crime fiction and would like to swap!

1 Like

I have a copy of Little Wonders that I’d love to trade for Greer Hendricks’s You Are Not Alone if anyone has it/is willing/would like :slight_smile:

Updated pic of the ARCs I have for trade

What is media mail? I dont know what it is.

1 Like

Here is the link I shared that talks all about media mail I hope it helps.

Link: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/What-is-Media-Mail-Book-Rate

2 Likes

I have City of Tears (Release Date- 5/26/20) if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Just got some ARCS in

Does anyone have American Dirt for trade?

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have a million books in my TBR pile but I’m wondering what the secret is to getting ARCs? I have only gotten one from here and I finally won a goodreads giveaway! Other than that I’m stuck!!

1 Like

I have been wanting to read this book!! Let me know how it is!!

1 Like

Hi Dawn,

I work at a Public library and receive a high amount of ARCs. When I find an ARC I really want, I send an email request to the author or their publisher asking for an ARC. 8/10 times I request an ARC, I receive it.

Best
Angelica

3 Likes

Good to know!! Thank you!

I have a copy of American Dirt, if you’d like to trade for What’s Left of Me is Yours :slight_smile:

If you sign up for Shelf Awareness emails (both the reader and professional one), they host a lot of giveaways! I haven’t won a ton, but a few books have mysteriously shown up on my doorstep that I forgot I entered :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to read this one. Are you looking for anything in particular (:crossed_fingers:t2:)?

What sorts of genres do they usually host giveaways for?

1 Like

Oh they have everything! They link to the publishers who are hosting the giveaway (a lot of the Big 5s). They all have different requirements, so for some of the ones in the “professional” setting, you have to be an actual bookseller, but a lot are open to bloggers even readers as well. I’ve gotten non-fiction, historical fiction and contemporary fiction, but I’ve seen books in every genre—picture books through adult, so there’s something for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like