ARC Swap/Giveaway

!!! Oh my god, you have three books that I’d love to trade for (I’ve been especially looking forward to Enter the Aardvark!). Is there anything I have that you want? I have some older ARCs too, message me if you’re interested!

Edit: traded with @layca & @hianbai :slight_smile:. Updated pic:

1 Like

Here are the ARCs I have available for trade!

Update: The Confessions of X has been claimed!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’ve got that before too, surprise! books!
The name Shelf Awareness is pretty amazing as well. Took a double-take to read it right. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s got a lot of great book news too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have an ARC of The Future of Another Timeline

Hey!

I have several arcs all in new condition:

• The Chronicles of Moxie by Z B Heller

• An American Duchess by Sharon Page

• The Secret Wisdom of the Earth by Christopher Scotton

I’m waiting on a couple books from bookish, but they look like they’re being delayed.

I also have hundreds on sci-fi and fantasy paperbacks I’d be happy to send you, such as classics by Heinlein, so let me know if you want Advance copies specifically or if you’d be interested in regular paperbacks.

Thanks in advance!

Suziey, not sure I directly responded to you, so see my comment above :slight_smile:

Hey allie, I’m interested in The Companions. Also, could you provide photos of the rest of your ARCs available in trade or whatnot? Thanks!

Sorry, I traded that one. I’ll update my post soon.

If you have anything by an author of color that would be great (I’m working on a personal challenge lol). If not, it’s totally fine. I will still send the book out to you! PM me your address and I’ll send it out as soon as I can. May be a bit delayed going to the post office because we’re under “safer at home” orders :house_with_garden::sweat:

Thank you! I just sent you a PM.

Thank you! I just sent you a PM.

Hey,

I have a copy of The Only Good Indians that I read and if you want it I can ship but it will have to be at a later date. I’m high risk and I can’t leave my house at the moment.

Yes, that would be fantastic! Thank you. I will PM you the details.

1 Like

Hey everyone. I know most of us are issued a stay at home so I figured out yesterday that you can send USPS media mail through PayPal. This way you can print a label at home and just put it in your mailbox for the mailman to pick up!

Once you log into PayPal… use this link below and make sure to change the service type to media mail!

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I use the library for my printing needs but they are closed until further notice. Once they are open I will be using this method since the library is closer to me than the post office.

1 Like

Thank you for the swaps!! @layca your flamingo bubble mailers are the best! @hianbai thank you also for the postcard! I actually collect them :smiley:

I wanted to include thank you notes too but I started reading all these restrictions about media mail and couldn’t find a 100% straight answer about personal notes. So I thought it best to be safe and not.

Hope your books got to you safely too!IMG_2278

1 Like

I know for a fact that NetGalley is offering Vagabonds because I was just approved by them so if you’re on NetGalley go ask for it before it’s gone!!

1 Like

Thank you for the info, but I’m a paperback lover through and through :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s “read now” too! Was interested in this one and now I can get the points for it :blush: