Book Subscriptions?

I use Book of the Month Club and I have never been disappointed! They chose 5 upcoming books and you chose which one you want! New members can get their first book for $9.99 and every month after is $14.99. Shipping is always free so the only added fee is tax! If you don’t like any of that months books, you can chose from a selection of previous books or you can skip a month whenever and your subscription will roll over to the next month. You can also add a second book for $9.99. You can cancel any time as well. Shipping is super fast and their app is wonderful. After you get 12 boxes, you get a free tote with a BOOK POCKET (!!!) and you begin receiving a free add-on during your birthday month as well as one of the 5 “Best Books of the Year” Finalist. Also, if you use this link to sign up I will receive a reward and once you sign up a refer a friend, you can too! They have also introduced a new Book Club service. AND right now you can get a free box in your next box when you gift a 6 or 12 month subscription. PLUS every book comes with a cute little bookmark! It’s awesome! I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

A belated “I agree” from me.