Bookish Friendsgiving Game '23

:pie: We’re celebrating Friendsgiving in the Forum this week! :pie:

Join in by playing this chain game with us:

Share a character and the Thanksgiving dish or item they would bring (doesn’t have to be food) and why. No repeating characters or items. Be as creative as you would like!

Example: Sam from Happily Ever Afters would bake perfect chocolate pumpkin spice cupcakes because he is a baker who likes to find creative ways to use flavors!

Celebrate Friendsgiving by sharing the gift of winning books by sharing your referral code .

2 Likes

I think that Dain from Fourth Wing would bring fruitcake. Just seems like something he would do lol :plate_with_cutlery:

3 Likes

Her majesty Beatrice Washington from REIGN would bring apple pie of course :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Elizabeth from Lessons in Chemistry would bring everything but the kitchen sink casserole🍽

1 Like

After all the secrets are unraveled in The Connellys of County Down, I think Tara and the rest of the family would show their love for one another by making lots of pies for Thanksgiving. :plate_with_cutlery:

I think Harrow from The Locked Tomb series would be sure to bring her special soul! :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Jethra, the desk clerk from Death Valley (by Melissa Broder), would bring blueberry muffins becsause, let’s be real, they’re the only half-decent thing on the Grab N’ Go breakfast menu. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

I think Melinda from Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson would bring a perfectly cooked turkey because she doesn’t want to see another Thanksgiving turkey go to waste. !:plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

Amy from Gone Girl would bring a beautiful, over the top charcuterie board to live up to the “amazing Amy” name. :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

In Tatum Comes Home, he would bring lots of nuggets! Lol Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Evan Taft from I Loved You In Another Life would bring some pizza, since it would make him thankful for his little brother. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Mrs. Schultz from Case of the Bleus would prepare and bring her famous Ham and Blue Cheese Tart.:plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Candie from Gorgeous Gruesome Faces would bring a big platter of sushi made with real sushi rice because she would want to make sure only authentic sushi would be served. :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

I think Prue from Under Wildwood would bring the naan that she never got a chance to buy. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

ooh, happy friendsgiving, everyone! :plate_with_cutlery:
Jubilee from Verona Comics would bring cupcakes decorated to look like penguins (or something cute) to go with her knowledge of odd animal facts. (Ridley would bring her favorite soda and candy – he is less imaginative but still very thoughtful)

p.s. otters have “pockets” in their armpits where they like to keep their favorite clam-smashing rocks.

1 Like

Nobody beats Redwall for food imo… Martin might not be the one bringing Deeper-n-Ever Turnip and Tater and Beetroot Pie, but he’d definitely be eating some. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Jax from The Drowning Kind is definitely bringing a jar of water from the Springs. Don’t drink it y’all!!! :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

Lucy from Listen for the Lie would bring a chocolate cake because she is all about sugar. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Cece Barton from Murder Uncorked by Maddie Day would bring the perfect wine to accompany dinner and dessert because that’s what she does. :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

Percy Jackson would most definitely bring something blue. I’m thinking some of his mom’s iconic blue chocolate chip cookies. :wink: :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like