BookishFirst Holiday Party ❄️

I only just started here so never only done 4 reviews, won 2 books!! And said 2 first impressions! This is so much fun. :gift:

Follow me on @oomilyreads on instagram

2 Likes
  • My favorite review I wrote on BookishFirst was for Goddess in the Machine!
  • Total number of reviews shared: 4
  • Number of raffle wins/books claimed: 2
  • My most read genre was Fantasy (followed closely by Contemporary Romance)
  • It’s unlikely I’ll achieve my goal of 100 books read this year, but I’m really excited that my book blog surpassed 900 followers and I’m only thirty followers away from 1,000!

Happy Holidays! :gift: I’m excited for the raffles to come next year!

4 Likes

I have only written one first impression which I ended up winning! The Princess Knight by G A Aiken. I am so happy I found this author because I absolutely love their writing style. Thanks BookishFirst!
I love reading Fantasy and there seems to be a lot of mystery and fiction on this sight. My goal for next year is to open my mind up to other genres… maybe.
Happy Holidays everyone! :christmas_tree::gift:

2 Likes

:gift:My favorite review that I shared is: https://www.netgalley.com/book/200236/review/234382
Total books reviewed in 2020 on Bookish First: 12
Books won in 2020: 3
Most Read Genre: Mystery/Thriller
I have read 400 books total this year and I hope to read at least that many in 2021.

2 Likes

Favorite review you shared on BookishFirst (share a link!)

I would pick this review because so many ideas I expressed is still giving now (unfortunately).
Total books reviewed on BookishFirst
8 including the one I am drafting right now.
Number of BookishFirst raffle wins
Most read genre
Fantasy, I need to read less fantasy next year.
Share any of your own exciting book-related stats!
I have read more than I have ever in the past (numbers wise).
1 Like

I’ve read 115 books this year and still reading! Hopefully I can squeeze in one or two more before the end of the year! My top three favorite books of the year are Crescent City, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, and The House in the Cerulean Sea :gift::christmas_tree::heart:

Thanks to BookishFirst I have discovered so many amazing books that I don’t think I would have even picked up! Love the bookish community!

1 Like

Out of a goal of 75 books I’ve reached 38 haha. Next year I will try 60 books. I am not here too long but so far I’ve:
reviewed 2 going on 3
won 3 books (different genres)

Other than that I left other reviews elsewhere for other ARC’S, read from Kindle store and library apps. And I love audiobooks, too. I did some challenges. Won giveaways 4.

Best book of the year Home Before Dark and The Other Mrs

With all of that I only read 38?! :flushed::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like