BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Nonfiction Book Bundle #2) 📖

Right now, my most read author is James S.A. Corey since I am on book 6 of the Expanse series (and loving it!).

My most read authors are JKR, Arthur Conan Doyle, and I suppose the authors from childhood that wrote a lot, such as the Nancy Drew series etc. Just trying think of authors I like who have a longer list of publications :joy:

Allison Winn Scotch.

My most read would be Lurlene McDaniel

Jodi Picoult is my most read author. I have read almost every single one of her books. Only 2 or 3 that I haven’t read yet.

Sarah J. Mass. :wink:

My most read author is Susan Meissner.

most read author, i don’t really have one i’ve been expanding my reads, but i read about 20 books so far

Most read author: Taylor Jenkins Reid

Most read author is Taylor Jenkins Reid

My most read author is still probably Nora Roberts given that I’ve yet to read over 100 titles from anyone else lol

1 Like

My most read author is Rick Riordan and his Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series. So far this year I have read 16 books.

I read a ton so I don’t have a most read author per se, but one author that I’ll read anything they write is Akwaeke Emezi.

My most read author is probably J.K.Rowling or Stephen King. They seem to have the most books each.

My most read author is Marie Lu!

1 Like

I have read 29 books so far this read and most recently finished Malibu Rising!

My most read is probably Lauren Oliver at the moment

I have branched out of my normal reading genre (mystery) thanks to bookish first! I love that I have as I am finding tons of great books!! I am currently reading Love People, Use Things by Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus!

i’ve read 70 books so far this year!

Most likely Stephen King is my most-read author.