BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Romance Book Bundle) 💌

beach read by Emily Henry

The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren!

It ends with us by Colleen Hoover!

It might seem weird becuase this isn’t a total romance novel but `Legend by Marie Lu made me love having romance in novels!

The Secret Bridesmaid by Katy Birchall

I remember reading ‘A Bend in the Road’ by Nicholas Sparks as a young teen wanting to go to North Carolina so badly!

Then Jane Eyre really sealed the deal for me and I’ve been reading romance ever since :slight_smile:

Romance books just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. They are a great pick-me-up!

I remember reading The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks in college and loved it.

I would say The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is one that started me off on romance.

The Kiss Quotient! It completely changed how I view romance and I’m become a huge fan!

Danielle Steel made me a romance reader.

Any Nicholas Sparks book

Vampire Lestat was my intro into romance.

I think The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang was the first book that introduced me to the romance genre.

Phantom Waltz by Catherine Anderson, I have a big thing for cowboy themed romance books

Josh and Hazels guide to not dating by Christina Lauren!

I just started reading romance, and love the easy going stories and always look for the happily ever after! Thanks for the chance to win.

I’ve always enjoyed romance. Sweet Valley High and The Babysitter’s Club when I was younger. My first “grown-up romance” was The Flame and the Flower by Kathleen E Woodiwiss. I “permanently borrowed” it from my aunt.

I don’t remember the exact book, but I know it was by Nora Roberts. I think it was her Bride Quartet series. But I remember picking it up on a whim not really knowing what it was, reading it and falling in love with the story.

Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier