BookishFirst Summer of Giveaways (Young Adult Book Bundle) ✨

Maggie Stiefvater all the way!

I have so many favorites! My top favorite has to be Sarah J Maas

1 Like

I enjoy Suzanne Collins YA novels.

1 Like

There are so many great YA authors. However, my favorite at the moment would be Leigh Bardugo. She explains her books so well and created a very neat world for everyone to enjoy. Her books are safe for both older and younger people in the YA category.

My favorite YA author is probably Angie Thomas

My favorite YA author is Leigh Bardugo

Madeline Miller :smiley: Reading CIRCE rn

Leigh Bardugo is one of my favorites!!

So many! - Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Joan He, Sarah J. Maas, Rainbow Rowell. Those are just some of the most recent faves.

Holly Black for sure. I’ve been reading everything from her since The Spiderwick Chronicles

My favorite is probably Libba Bray.

I love Jason Reynolds! He is such a talented author. Looking forward to checking out some of the other authors listed here, too.

Cassandra Claire is my favorite YA author!

I read A LOT in this genre, so it’s very hard for me to pick just one. If pressed, I’d probably say Suzanne Collins…and NOT just for The Hunger Games. Her Gregor the Overlander series was also excellent!

For YA contemporary I’d go with Angie Thomas

There are so many I couldn’t choose a favorite! But right now I’m rereading Stephenie Meyer. I also have every book from John Green, and I’m obsessed with Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth. I could literally keep going, this is my favorite genre, lol!

So many YA authors to pick from. I think my most favorite is Marie Lu, but that’s only by a nose.

One of my favorite YA authors is Holly Black!!

My current favorite is Leigh Bardugo!

Love Richelle Mead and E Lockhart