Christmas Readings!

Hello fellow readers! I am getting into the Christmas spirit and feeling the holidays coming on and am excited about my Christmas TBR.

I am going to shoot for some of the books on this list, but know I won’t get to them all. Some are holiday-themed, some aren’t.

What’s everyone reading during the holidays?
Do you have any recommendations or thoughts on the books in this list?

• NOS4A2 - Joe Hill

• Swipe Right for Murder - Derek Milman

• The Christmas Train - David Baldacci

• Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle (If/when my library copy comes in. I try to read this every year!)

(I’m sure there are some I’m missing. I’m a big mood reader and scored a few good ebooks on Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales!)

3 Likes

Season’s Readings! :snowflake::books:

If you’re looking for a past BookishFirst book that’s Christmas related there’s The Trouble with Christmas by Amy Andrews, which is a holiday romance.

3 Likes

I have Let It Snow on my tbr- I haven’t gotten around to it yet but I heard there’s also a film adaptation so I’m excited to start it and then watch the movie! Another holiday book is Mangoes & Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera, I received an ARC of it and it’s a super cute novella that reminded me of a Hallmark movie (but steamier) if anyone’s interested in that! I also have a few Libby holds I’m hoping to finish before the end of December that aren’t Christmas related lol

1 Like

I love! The trouble with Christmas. I won it in a past raffle. I’ve never forgotten it. I want to read it again when I have time. Lol.

Is there a “Die Hard” book? :joy:

1 Like