December 2021 Bookish Bingo

Are you ready to tackle your TBR pile this month? Join us in December and conquer your TBR!

If you share a completed bingo in the comments below before January 1, you’ll receive 20 bonus points!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below! When you get a bingo, shout it out here.

BF '21 Bingo IG Story

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

December Bookish Bingo Categories: Set during a winter holiday, Last book in a series, Title begins with D, Audiobook over 10 hours, Snow on the cover, Five star read, Red or green cover, Holiday romance, On a friend’s Best of 2021 list, Author you want to read more of in 2022, Audiobook listened to while wrapping gifts, Urban fantasy, free space, Title includes a number, your favorite genre, Featured on BookishFirst, Book you received as a gift, Reread, Less than 200 pages, Last book you read in 2021, Published in December, Title begins with C, Protagonist is Jewish, Book you borrowed, Blue cover

7 Likes

Snow on cover: The Holiday Swap
More in 2022: Joanne Fluke (next book is Devil’s Food Cake Murder)
Fave genre: Romance–The Love Hypothesis
Blue Cover: What Passes As Love
Last Book of 2021: Will either be Maid or The Four Winds, depending on how fast the first 4 go

2 Likes

Not categorized under Bookish Bingo.

Snow on the cover: Holiday Swap

Author I want to read more of: TJ Klune (next book is In The Lives of Puppets) I will be reading House in the Cerulean Sea

Favorite genre: romance- the marriage pact- Linda Lael Miller

Blue cover- ocean anatomy by Julia Rothman

Last book of 2021: it ends with us- Colleen Hoover

2 Likes

BINGO!

Free Space :slight_smile:
Set During a Winter Holiday - A Boy Called Christmas
Red or Green Cover - Secret Santa
Less Than 200 Pages - Among the Hidden
Blue Cover - Nickolas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King

2 Likes

I didn’t do the bingo! I had so many ARCS to get through that I needed to concentrate on them

Bingo! I read…

Published in December: They Can’t Take Your Name
Title begins with C: Come Fly the World
Protagonist is Jewish: Tacky
Book you borrowed: Gender Queer
Blue cover: Duke, Actually

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

Last bingo of 2021!! :snowflake:

3 Likes

BINGO!

! I was holding out to get another bingo, but there is no way I can accomplish that with three prompts left.

A little tough, and I’m so glad I was reading books that fit the profile.

2 Likes

Bingo! :slight_smile: Thanks, BookishFirst!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I ended up getting double bingo
(To be continued with book titles for prompts).

2 Likes

How do you add book covers to your bingo??

I use instagram. There is an add photo function and I download my board after each addition

1 Like

I just use word. I save all of the pictures and then the book covers I format with wrap text and you can have the picture go on top of text. So I can place the covers in the right section. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I use Canva (there’s a free version,) and you can use this for Instagram, FB, and other social media platforms. The app has free photos that you can download and use, too.

1 Like

Snow on cover: The Secret of Snow - Viola Shipman
Author you want to read more of in 2022: Turn a Blind Eye - Jeffrey Archer
Your favorite genre: Thriller–The Next Wife - Kaira Rouda
Last Book you read in 2021: Night - Elie Wiesel
Blue Cover: The Girl in the Corner - Amanda Prowse

Bingo!!

I actually read a few more books after Night! So my true last book of 2021 was The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. 2nd time reading it. I love this book!!

3 Likes