Fantasy rec for December

I’m looking for a book that gives me some holiday feeling. I don’t read fantasy that often but I am open to anything. Thank you! :grin:

Try Nothing Like the Present by Sierrra Donovan. It’s a holiday romance novel, with a touch of A Christmas Carol thrown in, and a bit of fantasy, but in a good way. I read it every Christmas, and I’m a mystery addict!****

I like Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella, any of the Christmas titles by Jenny Colgan, like Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe, Christmas at the Little Beach Street Bakery, or Christmas on the Island. She has a new one out now, Christmas at the Island Hotel. Her books are just so cute and sweet and they take place in Scotland so you can hardly go wrong!

I found a book called No Christmas Like the Present by Sierra Donvan is that it? I like mystery too and really curious if your recommending this!

My library has Christmas Shopaholic and a few by Jenny Colgan. Going to try and read Christmas at Little Beach Street Bakery, because that’s the only Christmas one we have. Thanks for the recommendations!

1 Like