February 2021 Bookish Bingo ❤️

Are you ready to start the year with a round of Bookish Bingo? Join us in February and conquer your TBR!

Click here to read the rules and download your Bookish bingo card below. Make sure you share your progress with us by using #BookishBingo on social media. Let us know what books you’re reading for each prompt below!

When you get bingo shout it out here and we’ll congratulate the winners each month in our newsletter.

BF 2021 Bingo Boards (1)

Have an idea for a future board? Share it here.

5 Likes

Three books on the board already! Any suggestions for a book where the characters play football?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if they play football on the page, but Not My Romeo by Ilsa Madden-Mills definitely has characters who play football (it’s a romance, one of the leads is a professional football player)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look for it…

This is the first month that I’m not even trying the board :joy:so many super specific ones and I have neither romance nor memoirs, or anything where they’d play football or celebrate a new year :joy: next month!

1 Like

All This Time by Mikki Daughtry has characters that play football. It’s a YA book. I finished it yesterday and liked it.

1 Like

My first time finishing Bookish Bingo!

3 Likes

Congrats on your Bookish Bingo!

February Bingo: Tough prompts, and in a short month as well! Squeezed in a bingo with the following across the center:
Three-Word Title: The Virginia Dynasty (Lynn Cheney)
Under 280 pp.: San Diego Noir (Mary Elizabeth Hart, ed.)
Mythology: The fairy-Tale Detectives (Michael Buckley)
Own Voice: Gingerbread (Helen Oyeyemi)

2 Likes

Even though I’m pushing hard to finish books to fill my last 6 squares, I’m anxious to begin planning for the March board. Anyone else??

1 Like

I got one bingo this month!!

1 Like

My first month of Bookish Bingo!

1 Like

My first bingo! I read 10 more books but couldn’t make another bingo haha.

1 Like

Here’s my board!

1 Like

I made bingo and read 10 books! A lot for me!

1 Like

1 Like

My February Bookish Bingo Board!

1 Like